January 29 - 31, 2013 • Exhibits: January 30 & 31
Sacramento Convention Center • Sacramento, California
Unified Wine & Grape Symposium, LLC Web Link & Logo License Agreement
UW&GS will grant to you a personal, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to hyperlink (“Link”) your Internet website to UW&GS’s Internet website, and/or use UW&GS’s Web link logo (“Link Logo”) as part of your Internet website subject to the following terms and conditions: You must accept all terms and conditions in this Agreement.
- You must include the following notice on any World Wide Web (www) page you create that includes the Link or the Link Logo: “UW&GS and the UW&GS Logo are licensed trademarks of Unified Wine & Grape Symposium LLC.” This Agreement gives you no rights to any intellectual property of UW&GS.
- You may only use the licensed Link Logo. No other UW&GS logo, obtained from UW&GS’s Web pages or any other UW&GS or non-UW&GS source, may be used. To obtain the Logo Link, please click here.
- You may not use the name “UW&GS”, the Link, and/or the Link Logo to disparage “UW&GS”, its members, officers, directors, employees, and/or services in any way that in UW&GS’s sole business judgment and discretion may diminish or damage the goodwill in UW&GS’s name or Link Logo, including, but not limited to, uses that could be deemed obscene, pornographic, excessively violent, or to encourage unlawful activities.
- You may not alter the appearance of the Link Logo. The Link Logo must stand by itself and must include a minimum amount of 30 pixels of empty space around it so as to avoid unintended associations with any other objects including, but not limited to, type, photography, borders, and edges. You may not use the Link Logo as a feature or design element of any other logo.
- You may not use the name “UW&GS”, the Link, and/or the Link Logo in any manner that implies UW&GS sponsorship or endorsement of your products, services, and/or Internet website.
- You may not display the name “UW&GS”, the Link, and/or the Link Logo more prominently than your company, product, Internet website name, or logo.
- UW&GS reserves the right to alter, modify, or discontinue UW&GS’s Web pages and UW&GS Link Logo at any time, at its sole discretion. UW&GS makes no warranty, whether express or implied, and specifically disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose related to UW&GS’s Web pages and/or services. UW&GS shall not be liable or obligated in any manner for any damages or other losses of any type whatsoever incurred by you in connection with the subject matter of this Agreement, and you hereby agree to waive such claims that you may acquire against UW&GS.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless UW&GS, its principles, content providers, service providers, employers, agents, and any of its affiliates for any loss or damage (including legal fees) caused to UW&GS arising out of your use of the name “UW&GS”, the Link, and/or the Link Logo.
- UW&GS reserves the right to review your use of the name “UW&GS”, the Link, and/or the Link Logo, and you agree to provide UW&GS unrestricted access to your site to review your use of the name “UW&GS”, the Link, and/or the Link Logo. UW&GS may at any time, and in its sole business judgment and/or discretion, require you to discontinue your use of the name “UW&GS”, the Link, and/or the Link Logo.
Before you are authorized to Link to the UW&GS website or to use UW&GS’s Link Logo, you must verify by e-mail that you accept all terms and conditions of this Agreement. Please send the e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the message box, please indicate that you accept all terms and conditions in the UW&GS Web Link & Logo License Agreement as shown in UW&GS’s websites.