Artwork Submission Form
Please use this form to submit your camera-ready artwork.
All fields marked with * must be completed.
Artwork Submission Requirements:
Sponsor Logos for Online and Printed Materials
- Preferably in .AI (Adobe Illustrator), .EPS, or PDF vector artwork that has all the text converted to curves or outlines. Adobe Illustrator files should not contain any imported images with an active link.
- If only raster images are available then TIFF, JPG, PNG no smaller than 1024×1024 pixels.
- All ads should be saved as web-ready at 72 DPI as GIF, PNG, or JPG files.
- We accept animated GIF’s, but not Flash ads. The recommended animation length for all ads is maximum 15 seconds.
- Homepage, Tower, and Tile ads should be no larger than 30K.
- Leaderboard and Header ads should be no larger than 40K.
- Please include a click-through URL, and short Alt text (5 words or fewer).
- Preferred file format: PDF-X 1/a
- PDF files must contain only 4-color process images (CMYK)
- Unified is not responsible for PDF files prepared incorrectly
- All bitmap images provided for ads should be final, color corrected, hi-resolution (300dpi at final output size) CMYK files. TIF, .PSD or .EPS file types are recommended.
- All spot and RGB colors should be converted to CMYK.
- Rich black: C=40 M=30 Y=30 K=100. Do not use registration.
- Bleed Allowance: 0.125” each side
- Keep all text and logos at least 0.5” from the edge of your ad
- MS Word, PNG or GIF files are not accepted for images.
- All ads submitted should be suitable to print as submitted. ASEV is not responsible for any errors in content.
- All ads created in any unacceptable format or size will be rejected and will need to be resubmitted or recreated. If files are prepared improperly and mechanical requirements are not met there is no guarantee for the reproduction of the ad.