Continuing Education Units Offered for CCAs and DPRs
This year, the Unified Wine & Grape Symposium will offer CEUs for Certified Crop Advisors (CCA) and Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR) on the following grapegrowing sessions:
- Innovations in Pest Management
- Weed Control in Vineyards: Sustainability and Consumer Perception
- MRLs & You: A Global Look at What Your Strategy Could Be
- Sustainable Groundwater Management Act – What You Need to Know
- Sustainable New Technology for Managing Vineyard Pests and Diseases (in Spanish)
Click on the links above for more information about each session.