December 16, 2011 – Unified Symposium eNews
Program Sessions Packed With Timely Info
Looking for the inside scoop on the wine and grape industry as you look to the future? The general sessions are the “don’t miss” for the answers to today’s challenges. Enhance your knowledge on these topics of focus with the products and services displayed in hundreds of exhibits.
Tuesday – Quality Grapes and Wine in a Challenging Climate
Moderator: Hans Walter-Peterson, Cornell Cooperative Extension, New York
- Dick Boushey, Boushey Vineyard, Washington
- Francesca Schuler, BevMo, California
- Richard Snyder, University of California, Davis
- Derek Wilber, Swedish Hill, New York
- Wayne Wilcox, Cornell University, New York
Wednesday – State of the Industry
Moderator: Mike Veseth, The Wine Economist Blog and the University of Puget Sound,
- Nat DiBuduo, Allied Grape Growers, California
- Steve Fredricks, Turrentine Brokerage, California
- Jon Fredrikson, Gomberg, Fredrikson & Associates, California
- Jeff Nowicki, Bump Williams Consulting, Texas
Thursday – Creating a Successful Branding Tool Box-Brands that Sell
Moderator: Neil Stevenson, IDEO, California
- Dave Mering, MeringCarson, California
- Joe Whitney, Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., California
Visit the website to browse the entire program and check back often for updates.
Register Before January 17 and Save Up To $200!
Click here to register today!
Driving to the Unified? Check Out the New Parking Location
Parking can be, well…, challenging in downtown Sacramento during the Unified Symposium, but this year new arrangements have been made. Parking with shuttles at our new locations is closer than Raley Field was… and at a better rate.
In 2012 the Downtown Plaza West Garage will be available for just $5 per car a day, Tuesday, January 24, through Thursday, January 26, with shuttles Wednesday and Thursday only. And if you care to walk, the garage is just 10 blocks from the Sacramento Convention Center. Click here for more details.