Parking at Cal Expo & Transportation Services
New logistics are in place for the 2020 Unified Wine & Grape Symposium due to the temporary venue at Cal Expo, located at 1600 Exposition Blvd., Sacramento, CA.
Click here for additional details for arriving at Cal Expo.
Downtown Hotel Shuttle Service
The following downtown hotels will have shuttle service to/from Cal Expo:
- Best Western
- Holiday Inn Express Convention Center
- Citizen Hotel
- Holiday Inn Downtown
- Kimpton Sawyer
- Sheraton Grand
Hotel shuttle pickup/drop-off will be located at the Cal Expo Main Entrance.
- Tuesday, February 4 – 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 5 – 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, February 6 – 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Uber Voucher Rides
2020 Unified Symposium attendees staying at the following UW&GS contracted hotels will be offered an Uber voucher for trips to/from Cal Expo:
- Arden Star Hotel
- DoubleTree Cal Expo
- Holiday Inn Express Cal Expo
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cal Expo
- Hilton Garden Inn South Natomas
- Courtyard Cal Expo
- Fairfield Inn Cal Expo
- Hampton Inn & Suites – West Sacramento
- Hawthorn Suites
- Hilton Arden West
- TownePlace Suites Cal Expo
The voucher is only valid between 2/1/2020 – 2/7/2020 and will be available at each hotel. Each voucher is valid for 4 trips with a maximum value of $25 per trip.
Transportation (shuttles and Uber vouchers) to and from our contracted hotels is provided by Visit Sacramento.
For the Cal Expo Parking / Exhibits & Sessions Map, click here.