Everything you need to know about registering online for the virtual conference.
- Follow the instructions on the Registration page when registration opens.
- A 1-Day General Registration (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday) option is available. Registration is not offered on a 2-day basis.
- If you plan to attend any of the General or Breakout sessions on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday only, the registration fee for a single day is $165 for members/affiliates of ASEV or CAWG and $250 for non-members.
- Admission to the exhibits Tuesday through Friday is included.
- This track includes winemaking and grapegrowing sessions.
- You must complete the sessions to qualify for the certificate of completion.
- A certificate of completion will be mailed after the conference.
- Registration for this track includes exhibits on Tuesday through Friday.
- The registration fee is $55.
This option entitles you to admission to the exhibits for Tuesday through Friday and is free.
If paying by check, please make payable to “Unified Wine & Grape Symposium.” All payments by check must be received by January 19, 2021.
Mail check to:
Unified Wine & Grape Symposium
PO Box 1855
Davis, CA 95617-1855
Confirmations will be sent to you by email immediately after you register.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing to Unified Wine & Grape Symposium and be faxed, emailed or postmarked by January 19, 2021 to receive a refund for 3-Day or 1-Day General Registration fees. Refunds will not be considered after this date.
A $50 service charge will apply to all cancellations.
Refunds will not be issued for ASEV Student Member registration, Exhibits Only registration, the Directory of Registrants or the Spanish Sessions.
The Unified Wine & Grape Symposium will not be responsible for notices that are not received.