Exhibitor Staff Registration
Each primary exhibiting company was emailed login information to register booth representatives through the virtual platform exhibitor portal. The emails were sent from the virtual platform provider, CTE, and were sent to the contact person provided by your company.
After logging in to the virtual platform exhibitor portal, click on the “Staff” tab to access registration options. Each virtual booth comes with 10 complimentary staff registrations.
- 8 Virtual Booth Staff (Trade Show Only): Each staff member will receive a profile that will be visible on the virtual booth and login information that will allow them to staff the booth during trade show hours.
- 2 Complimentary 3-Day General Registrations (Sessions & Trade Show): These staff members will receive the same benefits as the Virtual Booth Staff and will also be able to attend the Breakout sessions on Tuesday and General and Breakout sessions Wednesday & Thursday.
- Additional session registrations can be purchased for your Virtual Booth Staff at the discounted member rate by using the “Add Additional Conference Registrations” options located on the Staff tab.
- 10 is the maximum number of booth staff and profiles for each virtual booth.
- Additional staff above the 10 maximum, can be registered to attend the conference at the discounted member rates, through the attendee registration portal. If you require additional staff registrations please contact us.
Payments can be made via check or credit card (American Express, Mastercard or VISA.)
If paying by check, please make payable to “Unified Wine & Grape Symposium.” All payments must be received by January 19, 2021.
Mail check to:
Unified Wine & Grape Symposium
PO Box 1855
Davis, CA 95617-1855
Confirmations will be sent to you by email immediately after registering.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing to Unified Wine & Grape Symposium and be faxed, emailed or postmarked by January 19, 2021 to receive a refund for 3-Day or 1-Day General Registration fees. Refunds will not be considered after this date.
A $50 service charge will apply to all cancellations.
Refunds will not be issued for ASEV Student Member registration, Exhibits Only registration, the Directory of Registrants or the Spanish Sessions.
The Unified Wine & Grape Symposium will not be responsible for notices that are not received