Hotel Reservation Information
The Unified Wine & Grape Symposium has arranged special room rates at the hotels listed on the Housing & Hotels page. The hotel block will be available from October 23, 2018 through 5:00 pm (PST) on January 8, 2019 or until sold out. Rooms often sell out well before the deadline, so reserve your room today!
Make a hotel reservation with our special conference rate by choosing one of the following two options beginning October 23, 2018 at 9:00 am (PDT):
- ONLINE — Use the individual hotel links listed on our Housing page.
- PHONE — Call the hotel(s) directly and use the special code listed on our Housing page.
If you are unable to book a room of your choice, it is best to book your room at an available hotel even if it is not your preferred location. You may also visit the Sacramento Convention & Visitors Bureau for additional hotels in Sacramento.
Each hotel has designated how many rooms can be booked at one time.
- WAITING LIST — A waiting list will not be maintained.
- CONFIRMATION — Room confirmations will be sent directly from the hotel. If you do not receive your confirmation, please contact the hotel directly.
- CANCELLATION POLICY — Refer to the hotel website or your reservation confirmation.
- CHANGES — Changes must be made directly with the hotel.
- ROOM GUARANTEE — A valid credit card guarantee is required for all reservations. Hotel policy requires all reservations to be guaranteed at the time of the booking with an advanced payment by major credit card. Please note that the hotel reserves the right to charge the credit card provided for one night’s room and tax deposit prior to arrival. If reservation is not cancelled in advance (per cancellation policy) the hotel will not refund this one night deposit fee equal to one night’s room and tax.
- Room Tax — A 12% occupancy tax, a California tourism assessment fee up to 1% and a Sacramento city tourism assessment fee up to 3% per reservation will apply per room per night.