Grupo Freixenet, Spain
Education: From 1990 till 1992- Oenologie and viticulture studies (Espiells, Spain), 1999 – Universitat Rovira i Virgili: Curso Elaboración, Crianza y envejecimiento de vinos tintos, 2000- Centro de formación Fomento del Trabajo :Cursos Marketing Internacional Nivel I y Nivel II, June 2002- Lausanne, IMD. Orchestrating Winning Performance, 2012- Project management, 201.- Master of Wine program, second year. Not finished, Freixenet Group- 2022
On top of my current responsibilities, I am now responsible of the Hospitality and Wine Tourism team, with a reporting team of 30 people.
Freixenet Group- 2021-2009
- Freixenet International Marketing Dept as International Wine Manager of The Freixenet portfolio (including new developments) and Segura Viudas. Main roles are new product development and understanding what the consumers want. Follow up of internal wine research among consumers. Link between Marketing team and Winemakers team.
- Wine Consultant for new projects within the company.
- Winemaker of Mia by Freixenet wines (selling 8 MM bottles abroad) Brand image and ambassador.
- Responsible of monopoly tenders throughout the international market.
Freixenet Group- 2009-2000
- Export Dept doing technical and commercial support for all our Area Managers all over the world and introducing the new wines of our portfolio.
Freixenet Group- 2000-1995
- Domestic market at Freixenet supporting sales team with wine education, PR events and dealing with key buyers.
Freixenet Group- 1995-1992
- Technical Dept at Segura Viudas and Freixenet (working at the laboratory and winery).
- Summer 92, harvest and technical control in Cooperativa Les Cabanyes, Penedès.
- Summer 92, harvest in Burgundy, Lycée Viticole de Beaunne.