Everything you need to know about registering online or the day of the event.
- Follow the instructions on the Registration page when registration opens.
- You must register by January 16 to receive pre-registration rates.
- After January 16, you must register on-site and rates will be $200 higher for 3-Day and 1-Day General Registration.
- Exhibits Only admission will be $40 higher after January 16 and on-site.
Attendee registration will be located in the West Lobby of the SAFE Credit Union Convention Center.
Keynote Speaker Luncheon
- Separate registration is required.
- A 3-Day General Registration (Tuesday through Thursday) option is available.
- 3-Day General Registration does not include the Keynote Luncheon on Tuesday. Separate registration is required.
- The fee for 3-Day Registration is $365 for members/affiliates of ASEV or CAWG and $600 for non-members.
- Admission to the exhibits Wednesday and Thursday is included.
- A 1-Day General Registration (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday) option is available. Registration is not offered on a 2-day basis.
- If you plan to attend any of the General or Breakout sessions on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday only, the registration fee for a single day is $245 for members/affiliates of ASEV or CAWG and $310 for non-members.
- Admission to the exhibits is included for Wednesday and Thursday with 1-Day registration.
- This workshop includes a full morning of winemaking and grapegrowing sessions and a keynote luncheon.
- You must complete all sessions to qualify for the certificate of completion.
- A certificate of completion will be mailed after the conference and are upon request only.
- Registration for this workshop includes exhibits on Wednesday and Thursday.
- The registration fee is $55.00.
This option entitles you to admission to the exhibits for both Wednesday and Thursday, including the Regional Wine Tasting on Wednesday.
- You may pre-register for admission to the Exhibits Only for $40.
- After January 16 and on-site, the fee for Exhibits Only will be $80.
If you have pre-registered, you may pick up your badge at the Unified Wine & Grape Symposium registration area in West Lobby at the SAFE Credit Union Convention Center during the registration hours listed in the Daily Schedule. The Unified Symposium does NOT mail badges in advance.
Your name, as provided on your registration, will be on your badge. Please register using your name as you want it printed on your badge.
If paying by check, please make payable to “Unified Wine & Grape Symposium.” All payments by check must be guaranteed with a credit card. The credit card will not be charged if payment by check is received by January 16, 2024.
Mail check to:
Unified Wine & Grape Symposium
PO Box 1855
Davis, CA 95617-1855
Confirmations will be sent to you by email immediately after you register.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing to Unified Wine & Grape Symposium and be faxed, emailed or postmarked by January 16, 2024 to receive a refund for 3-Day or 1-Day General Registration fees. Refunds will not be considered after this date.
A $50 service charge will apply to all cancellations.
Refunds will not be issued for ASEV Student Member registration, Exhibits Only registration, the Directory of Registrants or the Spanish Session. No refunds will be given at the Unified Wine & Grape Symposium.
The Unified Wine & Grape Symposium will not be responsible for notices that are not received.